Thursday, January 12, 2012

ahem...

I am a 24 year old Michigan girl through and through. I am one of those twisted people that love extreme weather, but will probably complain about it after a few days like most of us. Camping every Summer is a must and walking the Mackinac Bridge is a new tradition I adopted when I met my fiance. I have an awesome family and group of friends and anyone that knows me knows I love animals, candy and traveling. I work for a medical device company and love my job. I recently got engaged to the love of my life, Jason, and we started planning our Fall wedding.

One of the reasons for my new blog is to remind myself to LET IT BE. I used to think of myself as an easy going/go-with-the-flow type of girl, but as I'm getting older I'm realizing I'm often stressed and anxious. My goal is to get back to being that relaxed, young-at-heart girl and realizing that it's...wait for it....


just not that serious!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrea Lynne. I'm happy to be the first commenter on your first post, and the second on your blog.

    I smiled when I read "..as I'm getting older I'm realizing I'm often stressed and anxious." Partly because I remember life in my twenties, and mostly because I'm glad you're taking a pro-active approach to bringing some balance and perspective back into your life.

    I've always related better to those younger than I. I love their energy, their optimism and passion. I know far too many people in my age bracket (I'm 47 next month and in serious denial) who are generally tired and have allowed themselves to be beaten down. There's too much emotional baggage. I'll forever feel 27 but remain a boy at heart in many ways.

    Congrats to you and Jason on your wedding plans, and I look forward to reading more of your blog this year.

    ReplyDelete